“What do you want from me, ghost?! This is the end for me, isn’t it? This is how I go…”
It’s never too early to start getting spooky! Although my New Horizons island has been abandoned (don’t judge me), I like to imagine Wisp still visits from time to time. Wisp was a nice and simple make. I opted to add highlights to his eyes so his stare wasn’t quite as blank- and I think it looks pretty cute!
Feel free to sell your completed Wisp in small quantities- but be sure to credit me. Linking back to my blog is a huge help. Also, please tag me on Instagram- I love seeing everyone’s finished creations!
- Single Crochet
- Working in the round
- Basic sewing to attach pieces
- Cutting and sewing felt shapes (templates included)
You will need:
- Chunky yarn of your choice in white (80g)
- Aran yarn of your choice in light blue (10g)
- 4.5mm and 3.5mm hooks
- Tapestry Needle and embroidery needle
- Felt in black, white, light blue and beige + thread in these colours (if you would prefer not to sew the felt down, fabric glue can be used instead!)
Click Here to open and download Wisp’s pattern on Google Drive!
Feeling stuck? Feel free to drop me a comment or message me on Instagram @cotswoldscrochet