The image of Jigglypuff will always be super nostalgic to me. It’s antics in the Pokémon anime caused me many a chuckle as a kid! Jigglypuff was a fun and simple make; I decided to use felt for her eyes instead of relying on my usual plastic safety eyes- and it encapsulates her so well! A good face can really make or break an amigurumi- hence why I love to fall back on using safety eyes (they are a lot harder to mess up). I am still perfecting my eye/mouth positioning skills… But I like how this one turned out!
Feel free to sell your completed Jigglypuff in small quantities- but be sure to credit me. Linking back to my blog is a huge help. Also, please tag me on Instagram- I love seeing everyone’s finished creations!
- Single Crochet
- Working in the round
- Detailing with embroidery thread
- Basic sewing to attach pieces
- Cutting out and sewing felt (templates included)
You will need:
- Aran yarn of your choice in pink (40g)
- 4mm Hook
- Tapestry Needle and embroidery needle
- Black embroidery floss
- Felt in black, white and blue (and thread in these colours if you would prefer to sew instead of gluing)
Click Here to open and download Jigglypuff’s pattern on Google Drive!
Feeling stuck? Feel free to drop me a comment or message me on Instagram @cotswoldscrochet