After watching Big Hero Six I just knew I had to bring Baymax to life! His simple squishy body translates so perfectly to crochet form- and he is a very simple and fun make.
Feel free to sell your completed Baymax in small quantities- but be sure to credit me. Linking back to my blog is a huge help. Also, please tag me on Instagram- I love seeing everyone’s finished creations!
- Single Crochet
- Working in the round
- Detailing with embroidery thread
- Basic sewing to attach pieces
- Cutting out and sewing felt
You will need:
- Chunky yarn of your choice in white (70g)
- 4mm Hook
- 2 8mm Safety eyes
- Tapestry Needle and embroidery needle
- Black embroidery floss
- Red felt and thread
Click Here to open and download Baymax’s pattern on Google Drive!
Feeling stuck? Feel free to drop me a comment or message me on Instagram @cotswoldscrochet