This forest-dwelling Pokémon stores electricity in its cheeks, so you’ll feel a tingly shock if you touch it.
Pikachu! The classic electric rodent that sparked a generation of Pokémon lovers. Making Pikachu was a little challenging… Although the shapes are simple, it’s a design that has been make countless times before- and making mine stand out proved to be more difficult than I first imagined!
Feel free to sell your completed Pikachu in small quantities- but be sure to credit me. Linking back to my blog is a huge help. Also, please tag me on Instagram- I love seeing everyone’s finished creations!
Techniques used in this pattern:
- Single Crochet
- Working in the round
- Colour changes
- Mouth Embroidery
- Basic sewing to attach pieces
You will need:
- DK Yarn of your choice in yellow (50g), brown (5g), black (5g) and red (5g)
- 3mm Hook
- 2 9mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry needle and embroidery needle
- Black embroidery floss or thread
- A small amount of carboard to insert into Pikachu’s tail
Click Here to open and download Pikachu’s pattern on Google Drive!
Feeling stuck? Feel free to drop me a comment or message me on Instagram @cotswoldscrochet